It’s that time of year again when I start browsing at all the pretty new products Sephora has and I start compiling a wish list for myself. There’s so many things I want to check out and a bunch of products I have heard great reviews for, so I have quite the wishlist.
Check out the products I’m pining for this month.
1. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick, $25. This lipstick looks amazing. It’s essentially a liquid form of lipstick so it’s shiny like a gloss but stays on like a stain. The perfect hybrid to last through hot summer days.
2. LANCÔME Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette, $55. I’m super interested in this palette in the Pink Envy shade, since it has some fresh summer colours that are quite similar to the Pantone Colour of the Year, Radiant Orchid. I also think these shades would look good on tanned skin and brown eyes, so it’s perfect for me.
3. Sephora Collection Upside Down Mascara, $28. What an interesting concept.. this mascara has two wands so your lashes go in between them to get full coverage. Out of sheer curiosity this one made the list.
4. Kat Von D Shade Shifter Set, $18. Shade shifting eye shadow? Sign me up. These shadows have chameleon-like colours that change shades in different lights. They can also be used in a more dramatic way when activated by water. The possibilities seem endless with these shadows.
5. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Stained Gloss, $22. I have always wanted to try an OCC Lip Tar but with this being a glossy version that’s even more exciting. Said to be more translucent than the original Lip Tar stains, this one seems like it could be more of an everyday product.
If you have any of these or have any helpful comments I would love to hear your opinions, so please don’t be shy!