Another season has come along and I have been switching up my outfits to go with the cool weather, but my beauty routine is still leaning towards summer. I have started wearing a few seasonal lipstick shades, such as these beautiful berry picks and these classic nude lipsticks, but that isn’t enough. I’m ready for some Fall looks and new products to try, so naturally I’ve been browsing Sephora online in my spare time.
I have been eyeing so many pretty products lately and I just don’t know which ones to splurge on. My bank account says none but that probably won’t happen, so I want your help. Here are a few of the beauty products I have been daydreaming about, so if any of you have these items (or other suggestions) please share your thoughts in the comments. I need a full team of beauties to help me pick my next purchase!
Sephora Wishlist for Fall 2014
1. Marc Jacobs Beauty Kiss Pop Color Stick, $35. First of all the packaging of this is beyond adorable! I can’t get over how cute and chic this looks. I love the little coloured tip to show the shade, and the silver tube is so stylish. I would love to walk around with one of the babies in my purse, but there are nine pretty shades and I can’t decide one which one I want. If you’ve tried one of these which shade do you like best?
2. Make Up For Ever Artist Palette, $48. I recently tried my first Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows and I fell in love, so now I want to try more shades. This palette has some great Fall colours that I could use for day and night looks.
3. Prada Candy Florale, $85. I love the original Prada Candy fragrance and I like florals, so this seems like a combination i would definitely enjoy. Plus I’m ready to switch up my Fall scent for something a little bolder.
4. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish, $26. Chapped lips aren’t cute so a lip polish would be great to gently exfoliate and keep my pucker smooth and soft. This sugar scrub has real brown sugar crystals and shea butter, so it helps nourish dry lips and refresh them.
5. Clinique Cheek Pop, $24. These blushes look so bold and bright, and the floral pattern is so cute. I have heard great things about these so I am definitely interested in trying one out.
There you have it, my wishlist for Fall. You can find all these products to browse at or buy for yourself at sephora.ca so check them out and tell me what you think! Have you tried any of these beauty products? I really want to hear your thoughts, or suggestions for other products, to switch up my Fall look. Leave a comment and let me know what you think of my picks!